Agile Project Management Methodology has emerged as a great alternative to traditional project management methodology, like Waterfall. Agile is predominant in IT and software projects since it allows to adapt to rapidly changing business environments. Unlike traditional project management, Agile calls for producing and delivering work in short bursts, also called sprints.
Gathering all the requirements before the development team even starts writing the code puts your software at a great risk of being not in line with current market demands and become a failure. When you decide what your product should be in the very beginning, you tend to ignore important iterations that must be made during the development lifecycle, thereby preventing your final product from being the right fit for the market.
A plethora of project management methodologies are available in tech market, however, for the success and timely completion of a project, it’s imperative to choose the one that fits your business requirements and empowers the product development to keep the pace with changing client demands.
Key characteristics of Agile Project Management
Is project management really a conundrum of almost every project manager? Well, experts say not for those who know to bring key project management methodologies to their advantage. A cutting-edge project management methodology is designed to assist project managers in flawlessly dealing with problems and ensuring timely completion.
Moreover, a project management methodology allows project managers to set different tasks to complete a project and manage ad-hoc resources as and when the need arise.
Usually, there are five processes in a project management methodology
An organization that takes the responsibility of completing a project for a customer has to deploy a project manager, right resources and a capable team to ensure the same. Therefore, a project management methodology acts nothing less than a savior for a project manager who is responsible for the entire project in the end. In this blog, I am discussing five most popular project management methodologies: PRINCE2, Scrum, Waterfall, NPI and RAD… Read Full Blog at – Key Project Management Methodologies: PRINCE2, NPI, RAD, Scrum and Waterfall
Cloud computing is a boon to every business, irrespective of the size. However, small or medium sized businesses (SMBs) can make the best of them since they can effectively run their business operations without making hefty investments. Unlike cash-strapped businesses, large businesses can afford expensive hardware, software, infrastructure and human resources for streamlined business functioning, thus cloud computing proves the be the kind of panacea for SMBs.
Nearly 37% of small businesses in the US are currently using cloud services and the figure is likely to surge to 80% in coming 4 years. “The cloud is transforming how small businesses operate and the way companies like ours serve the needs of entrepreneurs,” said Joshua Reeves, CEO and co-founder of ZenPayroll, a simple, cloud-based payroll service for accountants and bookkeepers. Reeves adds that his cloud-based payroll service helps businesses get rid of the hours of frustration of dealing with complex tax calculations, countless forms etc. Besides, business owners get time to work on their relationships with employees to appreciate and motivate them.
Cloud computing services can be divided into three broad categories: Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Let’s talk about as to how cloud computing helps SMBs grow
- Reduction of business costs: Small businesses can go for cloud-hosted servers to get access to robust and scalable computing. Cloud computing services also minimize IT requirements and physical storage, which helps small businesses cut significant business costs. When a small business starts growing and witnesses a rapid rise in number of customers, cloud service provider automatically allocated as many servers as requires to effectively handle high traffic. Cloud services can be both scaled up and down based on the business requirement, thus saves the costs of buying and installing new hardware and software. Read full blog at- 7 Ways Cloud Computing helps SMBs boost their Business
You would agree that mobile apps are the trend of modern times. In fact, e￼very business can reach out to masses through convenient apps that can be accessed from any place to make a purchase or avail services a particular company has on offer. Going by 2015 Q2 results, Android was dominating the smartphone market, with 82.8% marketshare worldwide. Now that Android has such a wide global reach, a business can certainly carve a niche for itself via Android development. A recent research estimates that almost half of online retail sales in the seven largest EU markets will happen on mobile devices by 2018.
Does Android development mean you need to have a dedicated in-house team at your disposal and bear hefty costs? Thankfully no. Since several options are available to outsource your Android development project, you not only save significant costs for your business, but also ensure quality to have the kind of impact on customers you aspire for. Online presence knows no international boundaries, which for your business means a big opportunity to spur sales via Android development outsourcing.
Benefits of Android App Development Outsourcing
- You get your Android app developed from experts who have are well versed with the latest tools and technologies.
- Your Android app is capable of capturing and mining customer data to help you make informed business decisions.
- Assures you that your Android app is in line with vision and your target audience..
Read full blog- Give Your Business a boost With Android Development Outsourcing
What business decisions you make determines the fate of your business. It’s makes enough sense to say that decision making for a business no longer have a reliance only on gut-feeling, past experiences etc since we are now living in a digital-enriched world wherein a huge piles of data is present to make informed decisions. According to Chris Jordan, President, iOLAP, Inc, “Success of any business has a lot to do with unlocking the value of data and convert it into trusted information for critical decision making.”
Since massive amount of data from disparate sources exists in structured, semi-structured and unstructured form, data integration plays an imperative role to turn it into trusted information.
Why Data Integration Holds Significant Importance for Businesses
Data integration helps in converting data from different sources into a structured set of information to make it usable for end-users without complex coding. It allows chief managers to gain insight into customer’s behavior and devise effective marketing strategies.
Benefits of Data Integration
- Creates value for your business
- Improves business intelligence
- Allows timely access to business data…..
Read full blog at Take Informed Business Decisions With Data Integration Products
Apart from that you can read offshore software development, Mobile development and iPhone Development blog etc and explore knowledge from here.
In this blog you can read about”How to not get funded on Kickstarter- 7 Reasons” Kickstarter is a wonderful place for new ideas to get a jump-start. Not only the platform provides opportunity for new ideas and projects to gain some monetary funding to get started, but it also is a wonderful place to gather support, valuable feedback, generate interest and awareness in your idea and get the first level customers for your project. But making it a success is not that easy. Over the last couple of years, I have worked with various campaigns and seen fair share of success and failures. In this article, I would like to touch upon a few potential reasons for failure of such campaigns.
1. If you start from Kickstarter – Many people think that Kickstarter is the place to start. This is not true. It is not a place to start. It is a place to take your idea further, to the next step. So, the best way to go about getting crowdfunding is to first work on your idea on your own as much as you can. Take it to the platform when you can move no further on your own. So, start at your desk, work on the project as much as you can, when you can not move any further on your own, then go to seek help from others. Remember the old saying, “God help those, who help themselves.
2. Lack of well defined idea – Before any one gives you a penny, he has to understand your idea, then he has to identify with it, then like it, then see a potential in it’s success, then only he will spare his penny for it. As long as things are in one’s mind, they are arbitrary in nature. Once these are put on paper, they start getting shape. Same goes for your idea as well…..Read full blog at- How to not get funded on Kickstarter- 7 Reasons
You can read more web design and development blogs which is useful for your business.